What is 1121 Basmati Rice ?

Products

Basmati Rice

Traditional Basmati Rice

PUSA Basmati Rice

1401 Basmati Rice

1121 Basmati Rice

1509 Basmati Rice

Sugandha Basmati Rice

Sharbati Basmati Rice

Non Basmati Rice

PR11 Non Basmati Rice

PR14 Non Basmati Rice

Parmal Non Basmati Rice

Round Non Basmati Rice

Jeera Rice

Sona Masuri Rice

Organic Rice

Organic 1121 Basmati Rice

Organic 1509 Basmati Rice

Organic Sugandha Basmati Rice

Organic Sharbati Basmati Rice

What is 1121 Basmati Rice?

Basmati Rice is one of the most broadly used in various cuisines across the globe. Its unique taste and aroma are the effective reason for its worldwide popularity and success.

Origin and history of 1121 basmati rice

The name Basmati has been derived from its counterpart in Hindi, which translates into Fragrant. It is supposed that Basmati Rice is being cultivated across the Indian sub-continent for centuries. According to 2014 statistics, India exported 65% of the total amount. Pakistan is second to India and makes up for the remaining 35% of the export in the world market.

Production and cultivation

Basmati rice is grown in the Indo-Gangetic region of the north-western region comprising the seven states Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir, and 27 districts of western Uttar Pradesh Haryana is great leading producer of rice manufacturing which almost 60% of the area cultivated of 1121 basmati rice. Karnal district accounts for the finest quality of 1121 basmati rice.

Qualities traits

1121 Basmati Rice is one of the kinds of basmati rice. It is hybrid extra long grain rice with average length. The offered 1121 basmati rice extends up to triple if cooked properly and takes very little time to cook. Its long length, excellent aroma, and fine texture differentiate it is from another form of Basmati Rice. Our excellent1121 Basmati Steam Rice does not break or crack upon cooking.

Varieties

For ease of selection, 1121 Basmati Rice is typically categorized in the following 4 ways: rice

  • 1121 Raw Basmati
  • 1121 Steam Basmati Rice
  • 1121 Sella Basmati Rice
  • 1121 Golden Sella Basmati Rice

It concludes that 1121 Basmati Rice is the first choice of the national as well as international clients due to the very extra long grain, aromatic fragrance, and non-sticky after cooking. Moreover, we are listed at the zenith in the list of the 1121 Basmati Rice producers.