Dec 26, 2019
- - PUSA RAW BASMATI RICE
- - PUSA STEAM BASMATI RICE
- - PUSA SELLA BASMATI RICE
- - PUSA GOLDEN SELLA BASMATI RICE
- - 1401 RAW BASMATI RICE
- - 1401 STEAM BASMATI RICE
- - 1401 SELLA BASMATI RICE
- - 1401 GOLDEN SELLA BASMATI RICE
- - 1121 RAW BASMATI RICE
- - 1121 STEAM BASMATI RICE
- - 1121 SELLA BASMATI RICE
- - 1121 GOLDEN SELLA BASMATI RICE
- - 1509 RAW Basmati Rice
- - 1509 STEAM Basmati Rice
- - 1509 SELLA Basmati Rice
- - 1509 Golden Sella Basmati Rice
- - SUGANDHA RAW BASMATI RICE
- - SUGANDHA STEAM BASMATI RICE
- - SUGANDHA SELLA BASMATI RICE
- - SUGANDHA GOLDEN SELLA BASMATI RICE
- - SHARBATI RAW BASMATI RICE
- - SHARBATI STEAM BASMATI RICE
- - SHARBATI SELLA BASMATI RICE
- - SHARBATI GOLDEN SELLA BASMATI RICE
- PR11 Raw Non Basmati Rice
- PR11 Steam Non Basmati Rice
- PR11 Sella Non Basmati Rice
- PR11 Golden Sella Non Basmati Rice
- PR14 Raw Non Basmati Rice
- PR14 Steam Non Basmati Rice
- PR14 Sella Non Basmati Rice
- PR14 Golden Sella Non Basmati Rice
- Organic 1121 Raw Basmati Rice
- Organic 1121 Steam Basmati Rice
- Organic 1121 Sella Basmati Rice
- Organic 1121 Golden Sella Rice
- Organic 1509 Raw Basmati Rice
- Organic 1509 Steam Basmati Rice
- Organic 1509 Sella Basmati Rice
- Organic 1509 Golden Sella Rice
- Organic Sugandha Raw Basmati Rice
- Organic Sugandha Steam Basmati Rice
- Organic Sugandha Sella Basmati Rice
- Organic Sugandha Golden Sella Rice
Types of Rice in India?
As rice has become an essential part of every Indian kitchen. It is available in different types. Needless to say, this staple dish has a high demand in several states because of its various varieties.
Different types of rice production have their own taste, texture and exceptional properties. You can select any rice variety according to your personal preferences, flavors, and health benefits. How can you come to know which type of rice is the best and suitable for your health?
Furthermore, the detail will help you to distinguish the properties of each type of rice.
Structure of Rice
There are four types of structure of rice i.e. Hull, Bran, White rice, and Gem. Hull has a tough outer layer, it is removed before consuming. The second, Bran layer is not removed during consumption. This layer may be reddish or black depending on its pigmentation. Apart from those, White Rice is commonly consumed when the Bran and Gem layers are removed. About the Gem, it is full of vitamin B, proteins and minerals as it add the color and nutritious to the rice.
Many colors and sizes of rice are on the market today. It consists of three sizes long grain rice, medium grain rice and short grain rice.
Types of Rice Grains
- Long grain rice: It is the most popular and longest grain size where the length of grain size is 3 or 4 times the wider. It has a high composition of starch; due to this property, it is light and fluffy when it cooks.
- Medium grain rice: The size of medium grain rice is shorter and less wide as compared to long grain rice. It is not more than 3times longer than its width. It is softer than long rice grain when cooked.
- Short grain rice: Its size is less than 2 times its width. Due to its sticky attribute, it uses in rice dessert dishes and best for sushi.
Colors of Rice
Generally, most of us talk about white rice and brown rice. However, other varieties of color are also available. The natural color of rice is brown but after harvesting when it’s outer layer has been removed, it is white in color. You can find different colors varieties in rice which is mention as following:
- Polished color
- Brown color
- Forbidden rice
- Wild rice which added nutritional value
You may find various textures of rice when you cook the rice. Due to starch composition, texture varies from rice type to rice type. Two types of rice textures are:
- Sticky Rice: It mainly finds in East Asia and South Asia. Since it has sticky attribution, it uses in many traditional dishes.
- Parboiled rice: It is light and fluffy when prepared, also has contained starch.
A bowl of fragrance rice plays a vital role in affecting the market value and attracts customers. Its fragrance gives chance to pleasing your guest by serving palatable rice dishes
Categories of Rice and Its Uses
There are various types available in rice samples but the three special qualities which are not only popular in Indians but also famous internationally. Shiv Shakti enterprises provide those rice grain types to customers which have unique properties.
It is a long grain type of rice and famous among Indian and Asian people as it is known for its delicate or soft texture. When it is cooked it releases nutty and popcorn type aroma. At the time of cooking, basmati rice increases its size. The categories of basmati rice are Traditional Basmati Rice, PUSA Basmati Rice, and 1401 Basmati Rice
Non Basmati Rice
Non-basmati rice is available in different sizes and shapes. It is long and slender, short and thick in size. It is completely different from basmati rice. Having unique attributes makes it different from other rice varieties. Different types of Non-Basmati Rice types are PR11 non-basmati rice, PR14 Non-Basmati Rice and Parmal Non-Basmati Rice, etc
The market for organic rice is rapidly growing because of its organic properties. To grow naturally it needs a moderate atmosphere without any weather changes. It is safer than non-organic rice. Different categories of Organic Rice are Organic Raw Rice, Organic Steam Rice, and Organic Sella Rice
Our goal is to satisfy our customers by providing the best rice varieties. During the whole process, from production to packaging, we always conscious about hygienic and other standards. We are an exporter of Basmati rice and Non-Basmati rice. Besides, we are engaged in milling, processing & supply of the finest qualities of Organic Rice.